The Pet Games lEdit
In the Pet Games l, there were 11 competitors.
Lord Bunnington- 11th Place
Erik- 10th Place
Tardy- 9th Place
Goog- 8th Place
Perry- 7th PlaceMoose- 6th Place
Bruce- 5th Place
Chuck/Doug- 4th/3rd Place
Jenny- 2nd Place
Mike- 1st Place(WINNER)
The Pet Games llEdit
In the Pet Games ll, there were 12 Competitors.
The Pet Games lllEdit
In the Pet Games lll, there were 14 competitors.
Stacy Hopper- 14th Place
Bruce- 13th Place
Lord Bunnington/Erik- 11th/12th Place
Eduardo- 10th Place
Doug/Jenny- 8th/9th Place
Moose- 7th Place
Ted Hopper- 6th PlaceGoog Sr.- 5th Place
Perry- 4th Place
Chuck- 3rd Place
Mike- 2nd Place
Tardy- 1st Place (WINNER)
Pet Games lVEdit
In The Pet Games 4, there were 15 competitors
Erik/Goog/Stacy Hopper- 15th/14th/13th Place
Chuck/Doug- 12th/11th PlaceMoose/Lord Bunnington/Bruce/Perry- 10th/9th/8th/7th Place
Eduardo/Tardy/Ted Hopper- 6th/5th/4th Place
Lake- 1st Place
Pet Games VEdit
In the Pet Games 5, there were 15 competitors.
Lord Bunnington- 15th Place
Perry- 14th Place
Moose/Tardy/Erik- 13th/12th/11th Place
- So far Tardy is the Champion to have ranked the lowest.
- He ranked 13th/12th/11th in PG5.
- The Pet Games 4 are first Games to feature a triple elimination, or a quadruple elimination.
- Mike is the only character to be in the final two more than once, having done that 3 times(PG1, PG3, PG4)
- The Pet Games 4 hold the record for the most irregular eliminations, with 13 competitors being irregularly eiminated.